Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Self-Introduction - Cloud Wong

My name is Wong Wai Loong from Johor Bahru. Cloud? Yes! Because I like freedom, that is the reason I called Cloud. Actually I had been a Chinese Wushu player for six years. I enjoy training Chinese Wushu and going performance. The feeling on the stage and the support given by audients *claps* and friends are encouraging me to continue my path of Chinese Wushu.


Besides that, Chinese Orchestra is another favorite. The instrument that I am playing is Chinese flute. I had been learning for 2 years in Chinese Orchestra which is deeply made me feel interested in my life. Although I still a beginner in Chinese Orchestra but I always try my best to learn make the best in the concert.

The website that I visit the most is www.google.com. This is the most useful search engine in my mind because I am able to find any information that I need in Google. Another website that I always visit is www.friendster.com. In this website, I can better understand my friends around me and getting new friends. Everyday I will check my mail box in www.hotmail.com. There is much knowledge that can obtain through the e-mail sent by all of my friends. I can found all the software that I need in the www.download.com. This really helpful to solve the IT problems that I face. Besides, I like to enrich my knowledge by reading journals or articles that written by any famous author. www.findarticles.com is my favorite to access any journals or articles online.

Surfing internet has become a daily activity of youngsters. Usually, I will sign in to Windows Live Messenger to chatting with friends and checking e-mail everyday. In between, I always online to search the information that I needed in my homework, assignment and all that interested me. Sometimes, I will download movie or songs from website to enrich my life. Lastly, online transaction included online banking and online payment has become a part of my purpose to access internet.

I really appreciate the benefits that derived from internet.



No comments: