Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Self-Introduction - Joel

Hi! My name is Joel.

Some of my hobbies (before I found out about the Internet) were:

1. collecting stamps,
2. cycling &
3.playing football.

*LAME* i know, but that was 'then'...

Now, after I have realised the wonders of the Internet, my hobbies are more to:

1.chatting with friends
2. downloading music, movies, software, etc.
3. playing computer games
4. reading other people's blog (especially friends)
5. surfing the web
6. watching TV series...

....hmm...that sounds slightly more interesting doesn't it!?

The Top 5 Websites I visit are:

1. Facebook - It helps me keep in touch & updated with what's going on with my friends


2. Wikipedia - This is a very useful 'web-encyclopedia'; Although it received lots of criticism, saying the information was unreliable, over the years it has improved!




3. Hotmail - Everyone needs their e-mail client rite? I stick with Hotmail, although many ppl ask me to get Gmail...old habits die hard I guess.




4. PaulTan.org - Automobiles are my passion, so this guy, PaulTan, a Malaysian blogger & car enthusiast, is a site I frequent.

*This site was down at the time of posting

5. Forumw.org - This is where I get my 'supply' of Music, Movies, TV Series & almost any software imaginable!



My Top 5 Internet activities:

1. Chatting (esp on MSN)

*a screenshot of my own MSN page

2. Download!!! anything from Music, Movies, TV series, Games, you name it!!

3. Gaining information on my interests, i.e. automobiles, the automobile industry.

4. Gaining information in general, mainly for technological items:
- Handphone prices, latest developments
- Digital cameras
- PC Peripherals

5. Streaming videos!! such as YouTube



*my personal YouTube page

That's all for now; more soon!!

-Joel Vergis-

No comments: