Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Self-Introduction - Lok Ai Ching


My name is Lok Ai Ching. My nick name is camel because my Chinese surname “Lok” translate to English that meaning is camel. So, my classmates always called me, camel. My mind is very simple, so don’t ask me about complex question. Besides, my thinking also likes a way of straight that don’t know how to use another way to solve a problem. But I’m so lucky because my friends will lead me to solve that problem and give suggestion to me. I interest sport very much, such as pingpong, basketball, badminton, football and other. So, I always play badminton and football with my classmates.

Another hobby is play computer. I always use my computer to online, play game, watch movie and other. I visited the most of website are Friendster (www.friendster.com), Email (www.hotmail.com), Wretch blog (www.wretch.cc), Google (www.google.com), YouTube (www.youtube.com
). I always visited Friendster that can upload many photographs and know many friends come from overseas. On the other hand, that also can let me to view my friends’ photo recently. I check email through www.hotmail.com that view my email come from my friends and forward email about important information to all my friends. In other ways, I will visit to Wretch blog when I’m online every time. That website is let us to write blog and upload photo. Although I’m not wrote blog in this website, but I can view my friends’ blog. So that knows how about my friends’ life recently. I always research information about assignment through Google’s website. Another, I always visited YouTube to watch short movie and MTV.

My top five internet activities are online play game with my friends. I always chat with my friends through windows live messenger. Sometimes, I will search information about my assignment or homework. Another, I always downloads music, movie and others through internet. Last, I also will online purchase something through www.amazon.com.

No comments: